Press Conferences

I think they need to overhaul the Press Conferences as they are boring and tedious. I can't be bothered to do them anymore. I really just feel that I'm answering the same questions and I'm not stamping my personality on the game. Also, the journalists seem to pick out random answers to focus on. There should be a greater degree of what happens when you do press conferences.

I'm sure managers in real life get bored of them, the same questions are asked all the time in them.

Not sure what they can do to make them more interesting. Maybe ask more questions about current goings on in your squad or about incidents in the previous match?

I'm sure managers in real life get bored of them, the same questions are asked all the time in them.

Not sure what they can do to make them more interesting. Maybe ask more questions about current goings on in your squad or about incidents in the previous match?

I don't have a major problem with the format. I don't even mind the same questions coming up all the time. I would just like a much more varied choice of answers, and more options to choose from.

At the moment it's like a multiple choice questionnaire:

- Strongly agree

- Agree

- Neutral

- Disagree

- Strongly disagree

It needs to be more nuanced. We need a wider spectrum of responses to choose from. Also, seeing as we have an option to storm out, we actually need questions every now and then that genuinely run the risk of making you do that.

Archived