just a quick question

when you proceed to a match (e.g Im southend at home against charlton), and get to the line up stage, the home team has its normal badge in the top left corner but the away team has their own badge but a slightly smaller version with a large shadow version behind, is this normal? thanks

i get the same problem. He means whichever badge is on the right and corner of the screen, its always a lot smaller than the badge on the left. For example when its the match screen, the away teams badge will be really small. If your looking at your team screen, you club badge on the left is normal size but the league badge on the right is really small. Must be a skinning issue or something to do with using logo's from 09

Oh right i didnt realize it was happening with the in built logo's aswell. Ive got a superpack so i just though it was because the were taken from 09 and the skins for 10 might have different sizes for logo's. But like you said all the logo's on the left are fine. Might be worth asking in the skinning room.

Archived