What does he need to do for a callup?

So, in my Breda game, I picked up Colombian striker Jaime Ruiz from Westerlo, and since then he's been in absolutely lethal form for club; his first half-season (10-11), he scored 16 in 25 games. The next season, 11-12, he scores 35 in 33 and earns the European Golden Boot... and so far this year, 12-13, he's got 18 in 21.

And yet somehow he cannot get called up to the Colombia squad?

Really?

Why in god's name would you not call him up when you have chaff like ****ing Hugo Rogadella ******** it up for Wigan playing?

Same here. I have a Polish striker that has scored at least 25gls in each of last three seasons, ok, Janczyk from CSKA is one striker, that's reasonable, because his attributes are really high, but then then second striker is a Pole from Wisla that scores about 10 goals per season.. Surely not fair..? Not even a call-up for my Pole..? Yeah, Latvian League ain't the best possible but neither is Polish League.

Same here. I have a Polish striker that has scored at least 25gls in each of last three seasons, ok, Janczyk from CSKA is one striker, that's reasonable, because his attributes are really high, but then then second striker is a Pole from Wisla that scores about 10 goals per season.. Surely not fair..? Not even a call-up for my Pole..? Yeah, Latvian League ain't the best possible but neither is Polish League.

Yeah - that's what's so confusing. Darwin Quintero is playing in the same league (he's playing at FC Twente) and is still at least getting called up to the first team squad occasionally, but a striker with similar stats who is THE EUROPEAN GOLDEN BOOT WINNER can't get a callup?

Really?

Archived