Sony refuse refund on FMH2010 pricing error

long story short, I was told I would receive a refund of the difference within 3-5 days, 6 days passed and I rung again, I was told my case had been escalated to head office and they would be in contact shortly.

Sony left me an answer phone message to call them, they told me head office would not authorise the refund as it was the publishers (SI/sega) fault(!), I told them that the publisher had said it was they're fault, and that it seems like a school yard arguement.. then I went down the lines of how good customer I've been on the PSN, how much I've spent on the store and the fact I have £25 in my PSNwallet waiting to spend, the friendly advisor recognised this and has re-escalated the call, he did sound optimistic he would get me a refund.

Can SI not doing anything to help?

(and please dont spam up the thread with 'why did you download it anyway rubbish')

thanks

• SI Staff

I don't think it was an error on SEGA's part - but to be frank I'm just a developer so not really in the 'link' with such things (its very much a business area).

As I indicated in the prior post it has been escalated and hopefully it'll get resolved amicably in the near future.

Archived