You have been offered the manager's job at....

Arsenal!!!!!!

Story:

I joined Valencia mid-way through season 3, after leading Newcastle to a solid foundation for mid-table in the Premiership. Valencia were floundering in mid table, nowhere near either end of the table (snore...). So after climbing a bit to 11th, I reached the much needed summer, time for a rebuild.

But then a shock.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has decided to retire! Arsenal want me to manage them!!!

They've won the last two Premier League titles, and lost to Newcastle (:D) in the last FA Cup final, and Real Madrid in the last Champions League final. I almost screamed for joy when this story appeared. I was expecting to wait another 2/3 seasons until this chance.

Yeah it doesn't need a new thread, but YAAAA!

I think reputation is being built rather quick this time around. I started in the Belgian third division. Halfway through the season I comfortably lead the league. I have Club Brugge set as my favourite team, and after only half a season as a beginning manager Im' being rumoured a candidate to take over the job of Adrie Koster who just got sacked. Either reputation increases rather quickly or the fact that I have Club Brugge as a favourite team makes a manager with a low reputation named as a candidate for the job.

Archived