Platt back to Forest - Ridiculous

There is no WAY in this world that any football club would ever hire this ar$ehole ever again nevermind Nottingham Forest!!??

EVERY Forest hates this tard for what he did to us!

Really lame SI.. Surely you could do some research before making a game that David Platt can never safely walk the streets of Nottingham ever again nevermind manage Forest again!!???

2irn5ug.png

• SI Staff
lmao the game does do stuff lyk that, Watford hired Vialli on mine!

If they did, then we need a copy of the savegame etc to our ftp, as we request users do in the bugs forum. Vialli is set as maximum dislike in the Watford file, so we need the proof of your example to try to establish why that happened.

In the case of Platt, his name is missing from the list of disliked staff in what is otherwise a very comprehensive set of Forest data. If you had bothered to go to the Data Issues forum, which is a forum where we debate the data, you will see that Rob, the Forest researcher, is active in there almost every day.

I suspect Rob was not aware that Platt even remained in the database to add him as a disliked staff.

Please, in future, when you start a thread, give it a meaningful thread title. I have changed it for you.

Ok mods, appreciate the replies. Hopefully they'll sack him soon anyway, surely it's only a matter of time..

baker.simon: You wasn't wearing a Derby shirt or a Platt mask were you? :p

Who would wear a Derby shirt? :confused::D

Seriously, i was just answering the call of nature.

Archived