1 question about a coment made by scout in his player report. In the transfer section

"..... comments you will be able to approach to sign ..... on a pre-contract in 5 years"

What does this mean exactly? Does this mean i cant sign him for 5 years :(. That would suck. Really could do with this guy

Urgent cos im playing game right now and am just stalling on this matter

"..... comments you will be able to approach to sign ..... on a pre-contract in 5 years"

What does this mean exactly? Does this mean i cant sign him for 5 years :(. That would suck. Really could do with this guy

Urgent cos im playing game right now and am just stalling on this matter

He wont be available to sign on a free, because his contract runs for another 5 years. You could bid for him but you would have to pay an amount equal to buying his contract out or, most likely, you would have to pay slightly/vastly more to convince the team to sell (if he is one of their star players)

Thanks ppl. lol, just tried splashing upto 24million on this person. Modric isnt going anywhere haha. [see what happen then load up last save again sort a thing] i tried here just to see what that was all about.

I think after working on notes that i dont actually need a L-R footed player anyway. On goes the hunt for 1 more midfielder for my Man U team. So my staff say i need another midfielder anyway ;P

Archived