Shortlist in FM2010

sorry if this thread is somewhere within the forums but couldn't find anything about it anywhere with my searches.

i'm having a problem with my shortlist in this Fm2010 in the sense that players I have added to it i'm not being alerted to about when a team bids for them so i either discover the bid too late and have to make last ditch move for a player or the other case of not knowing and player has moved on. its a little bit annoying as i've lost out on some players to my arch rivals because of this

any help would be appreciated. thinking might be something to do with the subscriptions or something but never noticed anything.

i felt it is annoying im just used to it from all previous games. being from Scotland yourself you'll understand my frustration as I'm Rangers in my game and have lost out to 1 or 2 players to Celtic due to this not overly bothered but is wee bit annoying rather see me having the player than them especially 20 year old prospect. if you are the other way around even im sure it'd still be equally as frustrating

Archived