Dissapointment

here am just giving my thoughts of the game

firstly, i downloaded the game expecting it to work and what did i see? the saudi(something) file is not there after i pasted the icon to my desktop and i realised that it does work but only after i go to my computer then go to progam then sport interactive and click on the icon there. my complaint is what happened to the default desktop icon which immeidately appears after installation? it would make the problem non existant becuase nearly every game i play has the feature and yet you dont???

secondly, i went to the editor and thought you can start a league from scratch(for example the pakistani league or the cambodia league) and what did i see? i can change the rules but theres no default pakistani league or cambodia league to edit??? so i cant play that league and you made it more complicated overrall (my opinion is that you should have kept the 2008 interface of the editor becuase it was so much simpler.)

thirdly when i try get the patch from this site only one of the hyperlinks actually allows me to patch it up and i got the boxed pc version??? so i got 120 megabytes of useless patch data and 50 megabytes of the proper one

forthly the skin is so damn depressing and the game feels like a chore instead of fun and you compromised the gameplay for pointless data (keep in mind i brought every year of this game so far and this one feels boring as ****) the gamers want the gameplay to be good then you can add the data of realism to a subtle minimum

thanks si you just lost a customer and a fan for life and you bet your ass am guna influence people to not get next years game coz its just ****ed up now

He has a good point about the skin. Its hard to understand how the game was released without at least one skin that is attractive and easy on the eyes. This is a game that is often played in long chunks of time. A Flexion-ish skin should always be amongst the skin options at game release IMO.

Archived