[FM10]UCL or EURO Cup matches not displayes

Hello,

I'm playing with a team that it's not involved in the europeam competions ( UCL, Euro CUP etc) in the 1st season.

I like seeing the results of those games and statitics, but now in FM10, I need to search for the competion in order to see the matches. They are not anymore appearing before kick off, like in previous versions.

What setting do I need to do in order to see those matches like in previous editions?

Same situation with the natioanal teams matches for the Europeen qualifiers.

I don't know if was mentioned earlier, didn't found any topic about this. Sorry if I repeat this with my question.

Thank you!

I believe you need to add them to Screen Flow, now I can't remember where that button is, but if you add them in there you can make sure the results show always :)

Thanks for this!

I added the screen flows, but still nothing! :(

I added fixtures & results screen, for some competion, but nooooo

Your help will be appreciated :)

Cheers!

I have the same problem. I added "European Champions Cup" competition with screen "fixtures & results", minimum interval "every week", scope "during competition" and it shows fixtures once a week (even if there are no matches that week) but not in the date the match is played. Is there any solution to come back to the way FM shows major competitions in earlier versions?

I have found this hit and miss, some compeitions display the results, albeit the day after the games, whilst compeitions you have set up to see the results never appear!

SI i think this needs looking at and perhaps the options made a bit clearer, with an option to see results on "Day of matches" being perhaps a sensible option.

I don't think the phrasing of the options are "User friendly"

That siad certainly not getting results when you have subscribed to see them does need fixing.

• 2 weeks later...
I have found this hit and miss, some compeitions display the results, albeit the day after the games, whilst compeitions you have set up to see the results never appear!

SI i think this needs looking at and perhaps the options made a bit clearer, with an option to see results on "Day of matches" being perhaps a sensible option.

I don't think the phrasing of the options are "User friendly"

That siad certainly not getting results when you have subscribed to see them does need fixing.

so, anyone?

Did u succeded to set-up the screens in order to see the competition you wanted?

Archived