1. 1. Football Manager 2010 - Hit or Miss

• Hit
    • Miss
    • Not Sure - Head is spinning
    • Haven't bought it yet

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miss. There's a match-destroying bug every single match. Okay, in general the match engine is an improvement, but it still isn't as good as FM07's, nowhere near. If you factor in those bugs, it's not even as good as FM09's!

Miss. There's a match-destroying bug every single match. Okay, in general the match engine is an improvement, but it still isn't as good as FM07's, nowhere near. If you factor in those bugs, it's not even as good as FM09's!

What bugs?

What bugs?

Goalkeepers failing to deal with passes and crosses. The corner exploit. Defenders deflecting the ball into their own goals using their backs. Defenders putting the ball out of play under no pressure, often for a corner rather than a throw. Players flagged offside incorrectly (multiple times every match, not occasionally).

Not to mention the bugs in the wizard, useless backroom advice, staff members forgetting all they know in the space of a month, assistant advice still only telling you useless information, and half the passes etc. not showing up for the analysis.

Goalkeepers failing to deal with passes and crosses. The corner exploit. Defenders deflecting the ball into their own goals using their backs. Defenders putting the ball out of play under no pressure, often for a corner rather than a throw. Players flagged offside incorrectly (multiple times every match, not occasionally).

Not to mention the bugs in the wizard, useless backroom advice, staff members forgetting all they know in the space of a month, assistant advice still only telling you useless information, and half the passes etc. not showing up for the analysis.

Honestly, not noticed any of those. Perhaps you are looking too hard for bugs?

sorry to say that, but the game is FULL BUGGED, everything you wan't to do goes wrong because of bugs, transfers, contracts, tactics, trainings, etc, there are zillions of annoying bugs each second you 'try' to play the game

i'm absolutely dissapointed, WAITING FOR URGENT PATCHES

do someone know another game with tons of bugs like fm2010 ????????????? i don't think there is one

I've not personally noticed any of this. For me, FM2010 is a definite hit.

• 1 month later...

I agree with this, it WAS a miss while these things happened, but patch 10.2 has fixed all these for me and have fallen back in love with the game, definate HIT with 10.2.:thup:

Im playing FM07 atm and I see all of the above happening. :D (plus a few own goals from impossible angles :D)

Despite the fact that most of my threads are complaining about the game, it is definitely the best FM release in the last 5 years.

+ Fantastic interface upgrade

+ Tactics creator

+ Good speed/optimization

now fix 1-on-1s bug please :D

Jury still out for me!

Liking the goalmouth scrambles which enable people other than strikers to score :)

Hating having to carve open the opposition defence 5 times to score once while the opposition only need one chance :(

Loving the FM09 skin.Welcome back sidebar & backgrounds :)

Not having to resort to steam to get it...................priceless ;)

Amazed that the 1 on 1 bug evaded the testers,but apparently if you pretend its not there its ok!

Disappointed that the "reworked" transfer system sees fit to offer ridiculous amounts for mediocre players(again!)but apparently,if you pretend it doesn,t happen,thats also ok!!

Looking forward to seeing what another 6 weeks of "polishing" can achieve,until then I,ll do something else thanks

sorry to say that, but the game is FULL BUGGED, everything you wan't to do goes wrong because of bugs, transfers, contracts, tactics, trainings, etc, there are zillions of annoying bugs each second you 'try' to play the game

i'm absolutely dissapointed, WAITING FOR URGENT PATCHES

do someone know another game with tons of bugs like fm2010 ????????????? i don't think there is one

Cant say i have noticed many bugs myself. the only one is when it take sa few seconds to process something after clicking on it.

For me this years version has been a massive hit. I didn't mind Fm08 and couldn't really get into FM09. This version has me loving the game and spending most of my working hours on this forum looking for tips. :D

Archived