A place on the board????

I've been playin with Real Madrid..

lolol I just got offered a place on the board in rcognition of my achievements at the club..

icon_cool.gif

By the looks of it, it means that basically I choose when I leave the club..

Why is Ronadinho so mince?? Messi too, he played lik 15 games for Barca over his entire career.. An would they sell him, would they eck as like!!!

buyin good players is a real chore sometimes, but the game is mega.

waaaaay better than the other offering served up by Eidos.

keep up the good work lads.

Cheers for hours of fun.

I've been playin with Real Madrid..

lolol I just got offered a place on the board in rcognition of my achievements at the club..

icon_cool.gif

By the looks of it, it means that basically I choose when I leave the club..

Why is Ronadinho so mince?? Messi too, he played lik 15 games for Barca over his entire career.. An would they sell him, would they eck as like!!!

buyin good players is a real chore sometimes, but the game is mega.

waaaaay better than the other offering served up by Eidos.

keep up the good work lads.

Cheers for hours of fun.

won 7 league titles and 16 cups

just starting my 10th season, maybe 11th..

played 611 games, won 406, drew 103, lost 102.

goals scored 1175, goals conceded 466

playing with a mixture of 5-3-2 att, 4-4-2 att and 5-3-2 def when I'm under pressure.

• SI Staff

Hi - congratulations on finding the first unlockable item ...

If you accept the place on the board then you'll be immune to sackings (you'll also note that the option to enable this at the start of a new game is now present in preferences).

If you decline the place on the board then the game will continue as per normal.

Have Fun,

Marc

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DanielM_90:

well done weebluefish great achievement

and Marc how many more unlockables are there? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not saying icon_wink.gif

But I will let you lot know when they're all found icon_biggrin.gif

Kwallity Meenah.....

How many unlockable items are there????

I dont exactly wanna kno what they are, want to find them out.. just curious is all. but if u wanna spill it then I wont complain. icon_wink.gif

So this will stop me gettin the sack no matter how bad I do???

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by weebluefish:

So this will stop me gettin the sack no matter how bad I do??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup icon_biggrin.gif

I'll play this game out till the end, should be done with my madrid career by the middle of the week I think.. will post what the other unlockables are as I find them.

Am I really the first person to find one of them???

Nice idea adding them in guys, adds a bit of difference, excitement and variety to the game...

I want loadsa money so I can take over Celtic an rule the world for 30 years.. lolol 9 in a row... TRY 30..

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Am I really the first person to find one of them??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes - to be honest I wasn't expecting anyone to discover an unlockable for at least another couple of days ..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Nice idea adding them in guys, adds a bit of difference, excitement and variety to the game... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the kind comments icon_biggrin.gif

Just wondering Marc - if you complete the game (30 seasons) will this give me an unlockable?

I don't want to know what the unlockable is, just want to know if it is worth completing 30 seasons? I usually only play a few seasons although will play 30 for an unlockable..

The seasons go quite quickly so will probably play a lot more seasons than I do on the PC version.

Great game by the way. 8.5/10 - a few errors/bugs I've noticed.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Just wondering Marc - if you complete the game (30 seasons) will this give me an unlockable? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No unlockable specifically for completing the 30 seasons, however you do get a special summary of your career and your expected future job after management when you complete the full 30 seasons ... it'll be interesting to see which ones people find (especially if anyone finds some of the less complimentary ones icon_wink.gif ).

Ha i bet theirs a few shameful ones like not winning for amount of games or certain amount of relegations,which makes you immune from relegationicon_biggrin.gif.

I have a idea if you have 5 promotions in your career you are immune from being relegated.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

Ha i bet theirs a few shameful ones like not winning for amount of games or certain amount of relegations,which makes you immune from relegationicon_biggrin.gif.

I have a idea if you have 5 promotions in your career you are immune from being relegated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There aren't any unlockables in the game which are 'unrealistic' as far as the simulation goes - we want the game to be fun, but also to stay fairly realistic in nature also ..

(so no that isn't one of them icon_wink.gif )

Archived