FM10 Selling players

I'm finding it very difficult to sell players. Played one season and figured out who was surplus. Transfer listed them in jan of 1st season. I'm not looking for any extra money just want to sell them for value. As time goes on their value decreses and I decrease the asking price but still get no offers even through the whole summer. I finally got one offer for one of the playersa week before the end of the summer window so I accepted.

I seems very hard to sell players in FM10.

I'm finding it very difficult to sell players. Played one season and figured out who was surplus. Transfer listed them in jan of 1st season. I'm not looking for any extra money just want to sell them for value. As time goes on their value decreses and I decrease the asking price but still get no offers even through the whole summer. I finally got one offer for one of the playersa week before the end of the summer window so I accepted.

I seems very hard to sell players in FM10.

Loads of threads on this:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=160016

SI are, at present, not accepting that this is an issue. It apparently mirrors real life.

I, for one, disagree. What's the point of having a footy management game where you can't get involved in building your own team because it's nigh on impossible to get rid of any of the existing squad???

I totally agree this is a major problem. I can understand when players are in the final year of the contract making it difficult to offload them but players on a reasonable deal who are transfer listed just dont seem to move at all. I had a striker who i wanted rid of had scored over 50 goals in the last 2 seasons 27 of them in the PL valued at 6.75m the best offer i had was 875k. very unrealistic.

Been finding it ok to sell players.

Got rid of Voronin, Lucas, N'Gog, Dossena, Deggen and 3 reserve players all in the 1st transfer window.

So not had any problems, was surprised it was so easy to sell them as they are all rubbish!!

Well, I'm happy I'm not the only one who notices this major BUG

Ive played with Galatasaray, Arsenal, Genoa, Valencia

IMPOSSIBLE TO SELL PLAYERS

there are tons of teams that are interested in my players, but they never bid...

I even can't sell players for 1k !!!

I offered O'Shea to clubs for 0 and noone offers, Yes he may not be the best but he would do a great job for alot of teams

Also when i was at newcastle i tried selling jonas, smith, barton and nolan, noone bid not evening at 0

it is a bug

I'm glad others have noticed. I'm Real Mad and the 3 players I can't sell are not rubbish. A DM, AMC and an ST. They are good enough to be on the team except for the fact that I already have enough players for those positions. Just look at Robben IRL a good player who B munich bought for 25mill as he was surplus at R Mad.

It is very unreasonable that I can't even sell the players especially I'm not looking for extra profit.

Archived