some things never change...........

once again i have had a thread closed, for making a opinion about something. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=164796 all i was saying in this thread was i wasnt going to buy 2010 if it had the problems i had with 09, i have downloaded the demo and think the game is fantastic so WILL be buying it! i would of added that to the end of the thread if i wasnt playing the demo constantly since i got it, but hey once again if one of the 'moderators' (or little hitlers as i like to call them) closed the thread for no reason, not ONCE did i say i wasnt going to get the game, so why close it?!!!!

si seriously needs to look at whos moderating these forums, as i think the power has gone to their heads!

no doubt this will be closed soon enough aswell, but hey, never mind!

<Snip>

But you did state that you wouldn't bother buying the game

"I was just looking at the forums here to see if its really worth buying fm10 or not, seems i wont bother"

Not to mention you started using Capital Letters, which are universally indicating the user is shouting.

It is usually best, when making an opinion on forums to have personal experience before making sweeping statements. I wuld suggest next time, download and play the demo before commenting.

i was making the point that if there were as many flaws in the game as 09 i wasnt going to buy it, i searched the forums first, saw many many threads saying the same problems i had with 09 and thought i would ask! yes i said i wont bother, because of all the threads saying it had sooooo many problems, it now seems that is only a very small minority (unlike 09) and i will purchase the game!

If you have an issue with moderating, you can emails mods[at]sigames.com. Your thread was a million miles away from being constructive, so was closed. I'd be very careful about your Hitler references as well - very childish.

ive just managed to have a post open for a whole 20 minutes!!!!!!!!! this is a personal record for me on this site, any chance one of the little hitler moderators could give me a trophy or something? (although the only thing i think i will be getting is a ban lol)

thanks muchly

hitler

im giving up opening threads on here now, it doesnt matter what u say, if one of the little hitler moderators dont like what u are saying (i.e something bad about the game or si) then its shut down straight away!

good luck to all the posters on here, im sure u will be ok if u do as your told!

zeig hiel!

Archived