Sacked as Norwich Manager

Was in my second season with the Canaries . Signed Nacho Novo who was an instant hit and assisted the team in Scoring 19 matches on the run. Was sitting in 6th position in L1 and went and lost 6-2 to Bristol Rovers away in FA cup 1st round.

Im now sorting through the Grimsby Town team and my mission in lefe will be to be in a higher league position then them Norwich city carrot crunchers:mad::mad:

Was in my second season with the Canaries . Signed Nacho Novo who was an instant hit and assisted the team in Scoring 19 matches on the run. Was sitting in 6th position in L1 and went and lost 6-2 to Bristol Rovers away in FA cup 1st round.

Im now sorting through the Grimsby Town team and my mission in lefe will be to be in a higher league position then them Norwich city carrot crunchers:mad::mad:

Wish you luck with your revenge.!! Don't forget to beat Norwich every game when you clash.

Less than 3-0 is not acceptable.

Hopefully the real life Norwich will give their manager the boot just as easily, as I can't stand the sight of the man

Cheer up Paul Lambert

Oh what can it mean

for a fat scottish b*****d

and a **** football team

His antics at EP in the play offs when he was with Wycombe were hilarious. We sung 'You're getting sacked in the morning', and of course he did!

Archived