Atl. Monsaraz ( Portugal ) .. would be the good challenge ?

Hello,

I've used to do this in last three versions for FM, trying to include the biggest number of leagues from different nations without harming my PC, as I like to start a career mode and would like to see a load of possible clubs/international jobs and players. I also considered a need for difficult league, with a challenge to take over amateur club.

the best one was the Sweden league, the are a good Number of available jobs, taking a club from 4th tier to top divisions, in the past i took a struggling team after 8 games, to the top of the table, then i successfully helped them for another promotion in my only 2nd year, that's despite the club was amateur. No sount of arrogant but once you can find quality players, it would be easy game. And with big regret the game was to slow due as the size of the game increase little by little when you progress more seasons very large database as i picked around 75 leagues from different nations.

Now there a chance nd it is clear that FM2010 is very quicker game than old ones, and i understand that the lowest division from Brazilian, Sweden, Spain, France & even Italy, included too much groups and fixture, and that's lowest division from each of those nations could equal the England six leagues ! ( I meant North/South Blue square )

so after careful consideration, i dropped the lower division from this countries apart from Spain & Italy, ( I meant Spanish second division B - Seria C2 ) where you can find the top division is one of the best three league in Europe.

Leagues:

6 England

4 Italy

3 Spain, Germany, France, Portugal

2 Argantina, Brazil, Austria, Belgium, Czech, Denmark, Greece, Holland, Norway, Romania, Scotland, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraina

1 Australia, S Korea, China, Mexico, USA, Croatia, Serbia, Slovakia

* That's (62) leagues from (30) nations, and around international (115) jobs available and I also included my country players from Kuwait to make the international job of my country is available.

I also made a look at amateur teams before removing some divisions, i found B 1908 (Denmark) in 3rd tier, and Atl. Monsaraz ( Portugal ) 3rd as well, while i managed B1908 in the past twice and league is decent, but i found the rules and the qualification looked more interesting and difficult, so i removed the 3rd Danish tier, and picked only two as i used to do with most leagues in my game. so i can find this database is much realistic, & FM2010 looked a quicker than old versions, so I can see this would be good for all people who had the same system requirements.

My PC:

Core 2 Duo 2.0, 4.0 GB RAM, 512 Video Card.

some people would ask about why not a challenge in 6th tier in England, i usd to do that in the past, and i fount that entertaining with poor sides, i get some of them promoted but all of them semi-proff. so at the end of the day, i searched for amateur teams and wouldn;t mind if they are in 3rd tier, Now I picked Atl. Monsaraz ( Portugal ), the 3rd tier in Portugal had 3 groups, and 16 teams for group, and even if you won the title, you need to win in other stages to get promoted, it's difficult league like the last division in Spain, but with Amateur team, you will be forced to lose some of your best players to prof. clubs, so you need to make your club semi-proff. quickly, that's the challenge here.

Archived