Player Adjustment Problems.

16 mil?? Who are you and in what transfer window? I signed him for Barca in Jan of 1st season but hd to pay 31m, he also wanted 150k per week wages. I havent got too far after that so I dont know if he will settle in ok but he has Eric Abidal and Henry for company

16 mil?? Who are you and in what transfer window? I signed him for Barca in Jan of 1st season but hd to pay 31m, he also wanted 150k per week wages. I havent got too far after that so I dont know if he will settle in ok but he has Eric Abidal and Henry for company

bought him at the start of second season after i saw that bayern had a new chairman/manager (i can't remember) or something, i figured i might give it a try since he had only 2 years left in his contract. i bidded 10 mil up front and 6 mil over 30 months and 100k per week. truth be told, he's been rather hit and miss, from 8.6 to 6.3 ratings, maybe its because he's not settled in. That being said, i do have many french players in my squad but none of them are listed as his favourite personnel, sagna, nasri, moussa sissoko, clichy and sakho.

Archived