fans bully me!?

i lost a high profile game, and in the report it said something like

"liverpool fans were very upset about the defeat, they felt the worst performer was emiliano insua and most fans believe that fabio aurelio should have played instead".. (orsomething similar)

now i didnt want to play insua in such a big game but aurelio was SUSPENDED! surely the fans would know this!

really annoyed me lol

the thing is, im in my second season, and im constantly being told "pressure grows on liverpool boss" and that "a defeat today could spell the end" , yet im 2nd in the league, 1 point behind man city, ive just qualified for the CL knockout stages with 5 wins and 1 draw, and im still in both the FA cup and league cup. but my job status is insecure!! i feel my throne at liverpool is doomed i tell you doomed!!!

Clearly a bug, tho some will defend SI saying there are real "fans" that dumb.....

Not everything is a bug! :rolleyes:

This kind of line is getting extremely boring.

Agreed. This could be down to anything from signings that are made/players sold, whether there has been a takeover, the chairmans attributes, all sorts.

Clearly a bug, tho some will defend SI saying there are real "fans" that dumb.....

ok I'll be the one to say it - there are real fans that dumb - go read some football forums it shouldnt be too hard to find some posts critising the manager for not playing somebody even though they are injured or suspended.

I just got off the Pompey 606 boards and people were critiscing Hart for playing Mokoena instead of Yebda (injured) and why wasnt Utaka even on the bench (injured)

ok I'll be the one to say it - there are real fans that dumb - go read some football forums it shouldnt be too hard to find some posts critising the manager for not playing somebody even though they are injured or suspended.

I just got off the Pompey 606 boards and people were critiscing Hart for playing Mokoena instead of Yebda (injured) and why wasnt Utaka even on the bench (injured)

yea there are fans that are that dumb, but obviously the chairman of the supprters club the guy that reports to me the fans thoughts would know wether a player was suspended or not.. its an oversight on si games part and nothing else.

There are fans out there that dumb! in the daily record scotland editions there is a football phone in article with excerpts from what people say and believe me there are some real crackers in there lol i'll post a few of them soon lol

Archived