suggestion regarding add new roles to FM ( hope of bigger look & interest from all people PLEASE ) !

Hello

first of all, I would like appologize for any error in the language as it isn't my first language.

secondly, I would like to tell every body " I'm a big fan for this game " and i used to make too many challenges for me in this game like starting unemloyped with very lower leagues.

thirdly, I would love to see you reading these suggestion and take this chance to send a messege to SI Team to improve the game more and more:

# Assisant Manager Meeting:

I liked the improved things for WSM 2008 like assistant managers leaving the club if they like their bosses. But what building relationships with him in the club time. By making privete meeting with him ( like Board-room ) .. The Assistant reaction should be after one day, not immediet reaction in order to make it more realistic. This Assistant Meeting includ option:

- asking for his advice for next game about selection and tactics ( Not just that General report, the advice should be effected by the reputation of the opponent and his position in the leage )

- advice for signing in particular position asked by the Manager ?

- Asking him to Meet the players instead of using other players .. whatever if the team is under-achieving or improve their morale for big match ( against rivals ? Big Team ? Title/Promotion/relegation clash ) .. this option shouldn't used more than twice in month.

- Ask him for his advice if an offer tabled for owned player and whatever if a suit replacement available with expected budget after the sale. ( not just his advice about transfer rumours, the offer is more important )

- Ask him for his advice about the manager future ( if an offer tabled for the manager or whetever signing new contract or waiting for other possible options )

- Ask the Manager to arrange week programe ( Training ) .. Fellow below

# Training Schedule:

In My opinion, The past Training schedule in CM is far better than current one because it is more realistic and you feel about coaching job for any job. The past training schedule makes you workering harder to get better results in training. I think the current one easier one which is good but not realistic and we just need a little time to spend in Training screen to make success without too much thinking.

To win a approve all people about this thing, why not doing both in one time ? I think SI team are very flair people to do both in one time.

1) first way - you can make saved training schedules if the manager wants Normal training

and if he want one of (strength/Aerobic/Tactics/etc...) (heavy/very heavy/intensive) .. he can use one of these saved training schedules.

2) second way - if a manager wants different workload for every type of (strength/Aerobic/Tactics/etc...) ..

he can arrange a new schedule and change the practics in week programe, and try to reach to aim ( like cm in the past but adding the new types of Strength, Aerobic, GK, Tactics, Ball Contol, Defending, Attacking, Shooting, Set-pieces and replaces the old a few types )

3) third way - Ask the assistant manager to arrange week programe.

like Now in FM 2008, you change what you want in training for

workload (little/heavy/very heavy/intensive) for every type of (strength/Aerobic/Tactics/etc...)

the difference here is the assisant manager gives you his suggestion for your order and you confirm it.

# Managers Contract:

- The Manager shouldn't be allowed to manage his team "next game" if he signed his contract before 48 hours from that game. sometimes you don't want to manage the team in first game as you want more type to prepare your players. Some people would love better chance for unbeatable run under his belt. Why delaying a contract offer to avoid managing the team in 1st match in 1 day ! . This also could help to add something to post match news as the new manager attended the game ( oh, would love to be like juande Ramos vs Blackburn ! )

- contract should more detailed and you can set a particular date to answer, whatever if you want 24 hours or 2 to 10 days to think .. ( why the delaying only 7 days ) .. rather than asking the chairman to delay his offer another week, for example, you want to see your progress in cup competition whatever. When you approached and your next important game is after 2 days, why delaying the offer for 7 days ( which mean you could play another match without heart or you want to manager the other club quickly ! )

also, it would help unemployed manager to considering his option better if he applied for several jobs

offered a job, you ask the chairman to delay

- More steps if the manager wants to ( resign ) , should the board/fans/players all give their reaction to your possible departure .. it would be good to declare the reason behind the resignation like ( blaming fans or the board backing ( funds or backing ) or taking the club as far as he can, or getting better job, some rest, the players are poor or results etc .. ) .. and if you did well in past, the Board ask you to reconsider your decision instead of immediet departure ( using it twice in little time could thange the club opinion ) .. and when you

- why not adding some bounes things like Car, house, money if target achieved, yearly rising or if target achieved, release clause, or cuts if the club announce heavy losses.

# lower leagues fans and other things:

- some people would love to start without a job and try to build a high profile manager from zero and i'm one of them, i could see it very useful to apply for a job in youth teams, reserve teams, B teams .. I know the problem is there are no reputation rate for these teams but i hope SI can find a way for it. Ramos & Guardiola used Barcelona B team to take-over better jobs. This also could help them take a Care-taker job if the both of former Manager & Assistant manager left the club. A good start with delaring interest in job, could delay some plans over the new manager or get the job. If the Club decided to name other one, the club should offer you to leave in matual termination or back to the old role. ( some people can say some team have too many gray players, it is possbile to give them part time contract or signing free players and work with them intrainging like we said in "Training" ... this is the same in real football.

- we would love to make it very possible for a human manager to take Director of football job after long serving in one club. Naming a manager and rate him, sharing the transfer policy without doing coaching job could be suit sometime.

- This what i suggest it around one year ago and not approved and i hope this time would be approved. if we imporved the assistant manager roles in the game and allowed human players to manange youth teams, reserve teams, B teams plus this director of football role, SI would take this game to higher level and makes sets new target for some people rather than taking the same challenges. we could use it as advanture game. I know many people departed this game as the changes only include in transfer and small things. We would love to see big new things like these. I can see these things will make FM online more greater and funny in the future.

Best regards.

Yours Ali

Archived