Downloaded through Steam, need HELP!!!

ok so i have downloaded fm10 through steam and the game works fine, but, i cant play the game without steam and i want to play it at school ;) and i cant login to steam at school. In fm09, which i downloaded off the cd, which installed steam on my laptop, i could play fm09 without steam, i would just go to steamapps --> common etc., but when i do it for fm10 it still says connecting to steam network, i dont want to start it with steam!!!, when i do it. also, seeing as i downloaded fm10 off steam i cant use the data editor, and i cant find it, anyone elsea have this problem? please help me people :(

Also, seeing as i downloaded fm10 off steam i cant use the data editor, and i cant find it, anyone elsea have this problem? please help me people :(

Remember that common folder you mentioned? Go there, then football manager 2010, then tools, then editor. That's how I found it anyways, dunno if there is an easier way...probs is!

As for playing in offline mode, I'm pretty sure it's still possible...just can't remember how at the moment.

hahahaha yeh i only play it when we have a sub or when i have finished all my work dw lol. yay i found data editor!!! thanks both of u, great help. and btw, i clicked on the start in offline mode at school afew days ago and it didnt work :(?

hahahaha yeh i only play it when we have a sub or when i have finished all my work dw lol. yay i found data editor!!! thanks both of u, great help. and btw, i clicked on the start in offline mode at school afew days ago and it didnt work :(?

Pass lol. Have you created a desktop shortcut of the fm.exe file?

Archived