Transfer System suggestions

I've been buying FM for about 4 years now, never posted because I've been fairly happy with each game overall despite the usual little gripes, but since FM09 been completely obsessed and therefore thinking about things perhaps a little too deeply.

The transfer system on the whole is great, its throws up oddities and weird things, but then again real life does the same except it becomes obvious after the fact and seemingly natural. But a few things I would love to see if anyone from S.I. is reading and it makes some kind of sense.

- The option to state what role you want to take a player on loan for, i.e. for back-up or a 'valuable first-team' role, akin to the loan offers you receive for your players. Not a huge thing but a nice touch and could play an interesting part in making your loan attempts successful.

- Maybe an option to turn off automatic short-listing of players you scout. I know its useful if you don't obsessively scout players but one of the pleasures in FM is looking for useful bargains and carefully hunting for the right player, automatic short-listing can making things tiresome unless you keep switching back and forth from shortlists. (yup, this isn't really transfer system related, oh well)

- Increased ability to entice a top player. I know that the role needs to be specified anyway, 'key', 'first-team' etc, but maybe somehow adding an extension to the 'manager promises' already in use. I'm thinking along the lines of Shankly famously convincing prospective signees about Liverpool's credentials well before they were realised, with real consequences in happiness and performances if the club fails to fulfil them. It could add great depth to the already fantastic immersion when your striving to pull up a middling club.

- The various payment structures playing a real role. Managing a big club with a momentarily shrunken budget (happens to most unless you're MU or City), it feels like the payment structures are just cosmetic, you need the whole sum in your transfer budget when you bid even if the payments are spread over two years. I know it'll cause problems with the financial modelling but maybe a solution to make the various structures a bit more useful? For example, if I buy a player with a clause triggering after 10 league games then the board preventing me from playing him after the 9th unless the club can pay the amount due, or in payments stretching over 24 months, half the sum is deducted from each years budget.

I realise that implemented wrongly it could throw the whole point of a 'transfer budget' off and used to cheat mercilessly, but the underlying point, that payment structures exists to make it easier to buy players with restricted financial resources, makes it feel odd that they don't play any real purpose in FM except when selling a player. Maybe some suggestions as to workable solutions if people feel its could improve the transfer system?

No, the transfer sucks....a very likely one direction....never like a free trading...

you can't put the player who is on loan into part of to exchanged deal....and lack of option to ask for money in the exchanged deal when you're preapre to buy a low value player but with a higher value player for exchanged....you can only do this is wait for approach.....

Not possible to buy a player in a specific date or not spending the non-euro quantity with the buy to loan the feeder club selection or to loan out to the club which the player was belong to....this is important for club in italy, because no more than 2 non-eu transfer in per season and the club may want the player in later so they can keep the player with more chance to play rather than keep them in club but put in reserve......

The game mess up the 2 non-eu transfer in to become as 2 non-eu signed

The game not allow the player to exchanged option with the co-ownership or on loan transfer.......

Archived