3 Seasons 3 Promotions

Im a little bit concerned about how well im doing, ive played 3 seasons in FM10 and I have won promotion each time (with St Albans). Im not saying that the game is easy because I have put hours upon hours scouting players and putting together the best team possible but it does seem a little strange that I would win 3 years in a row. Oh yeah and Im not winning the title by 1 or 2 points, usually its about 10+. Has anyone else found this to be the case in their game? Im hoping for more of a challenge when I start the new season later tonight.

Well Grimoz, I play lower leagues as well and I'm hoping by putting in the effort of scouting and putting the best team together I can win promotion. Wouldn't you be more upset if u did everything possible within ur means and u failed to win?

I understand what ur getting at though, probably a fine line between realism and fun though. I foresee it getting tougher as you get higher up though, keep this updated it'll be nice to see how u progress =)

I do have some quality players in my team and we did draw 1:1 with reading in a friendly game but on the other hand I sucked against the bigger teams in the FA Cup so that may be a sign of things to come, although I have won the FA Trophy 2 years in a row as well. I got beaten 7:1 by arsenal in FA Cup first round.

if you put the effort in (and your judgement is good) then you should expect to do well.

in FM09 i went from BSN to prem in sucessive seasons with both Gateshead and Burton.

going to start a new game shortly with a BSN/BSS team and see how this game compares.

Archived