Very small transfer budget and very small changes to wages budget

I think that is making game unplayable. I am not sure how does it work in other leagues, but in Polish I am playing 4th season now:

1st - won the cup qualified for europe, 10th in league

2nd - 3rd in league qualified for europe

3rd - 2nd in league qualified for europe

I can understand that when balance was around zero in first season they would not give me any money, but I have 3.5M now and I got 140K tr. budget. How can I compete here? Also during playing these 3 seasons my wage budget was increased from 55 to 80K/week only. I think that is completly wrong, I played in group stages of Euro Cup in each 2nd and 3rd season, now qualified to Europe and I have no money to buy players.

You're just unlucky really, you have gotten stuck with a board who will not give big amounts of money out on transfers, for 3.5m in the bank 140k is a small but not excessively tiny amount to be given for a transfer budget.

Yeah, but in FM2009 I was given 30-40% of club cash (after playing 8-9 seasons my transfer budget in polish league in Korona Kielce was 20-30M euro).

But at only 3.5M in the bank the board don't have much of a backup if things go pear-shaped. 30M at 40% is equal to 100M in the bank so at that stage it is a reasonable amount. Whenever I play with Sao Paulo I only have about £700k for transfers, out of a starting bank level of c.£10m and a fairly good financial position, 73500 stadium, about 20000 season tickets (@£45) and about another 20000 paying (@£6.30) £10m p.a. in sponsorship, and even then most seasons about 60% of my transfer budget will come from sales.

Archived