Why does it always rain on me?

Anyone else noticed when playing in the UK that it is constantly raining in your home games. I'm playing as Leeds and not a home game goes by where it is either showery or there is a full force downpour happening.

Now I don't come from Leeds but from Scotland and i'm sure that it doesn't rain that much further south:)

Would be nice for a dry day for a change. Us scottish ppl eh. always complaining about the weather:p

I play with Ross Country, which admittedly is a lot further North than Leeds and it seems to rain EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Similarly, I'm not from Dingwall, but I'm pretty sure they get at least SOME dry days up there. Bizarrely, I've never seen any snow, and I'd like to think the Northernmost professional club in the UK sees some snow from time to time (although I do get a few games postponed each season, so perhaps that is when it snows).

The song was in my head when I thought about it - hence the title, the weather system does seem a bit off though from what i have seen.

Just seen my first postponed game - Stockport Vs MK Dons in the middle of Feb due to waterlogged pitch, now this might not be unusal as Manchester area is always teeming but it is wierd how the rest of the contry wasn't affected

fm has sadly never been the best when it comes to accurate weather. i play as weymouth and it was 15c in the middle of december??? im sure even down there it never gets near that temperature that time of year! and in april it was 26c. not being funny but we struggle for that in august

Archived