The thoughts of a casual gamer.

hey chaps! i thought id post my thoughts regarding FM10, the reason for this is that i thought it would be good coming from a person that plays a small amount of time (about 2 hours a week). ive played the majority of versions but this one is far the greatest. its just completely better in everyway so thanks to the producers!

a few things id like to mention

1. transfers, im liverpool and ive just finished my first season and i found it INSANELY hard to buy anyone. any good player wont move for less that like 40 million. (i know its realistic but its fustrating lol)

2. in games where im dominating, i ALWAYS conceed. if i ever go 5-0 up i know itll end up 5-1 or 6-2, ive also had a few 4-4/5-4`s. i dunno how to plug the leak.

3. injuries, i always seem to go on a good run of games, and then i get hit by 2 or 3 big injuries, torres 8 weeks, aquilani 12 weeks, mascherano 6 weeks, and then i drop down the table.

im loving the game and trying to play as much as possible so please dont think im having a go, im just saying what i think is the biggest difference from the previous versions.

thanks for listening

1- Its basically saying the player you want to buy is not for sale, or he is but at a hefty price to reflect his importance to the current team/

2- Its your tactics :D. Seriously, try closing the game down, retain possesion, stand off opponents etc.

3- Isnt that whats happening at Liverpool right now? Acquilani just coming back, Gerrard out, Torres struggling with injury. Frustrating but realistic.

also, every week thers a note saying "pressure grows on liverpool boss, 1 more defeat and hes out" that kind of note, yet i dont know why?? im 2nd in the league, 1 point behind man city, ive won 5 draw 1 of my champs league group games, and im still in the league and FA cup... so why the hell is my job status at insecure? i havent had a poor run of form at any point and i think its abit unfair!

Archived