I challange you to do better!!

Playing as San Marino manager I was in the playoffs for the 2018 world cup and lost 3-1 at HOME to turkey - In the return a hat-trick from the Regen striker ( played for juventus ) and an own goal led me to a 4-0 win in turkey and a 5-3 aggregate success to qualify for the world cup

They aren't Barça or Real, but I'm not either ^^

Ok, refer to the bold below then

Agreed, its not like they are Barca or Real Madrid. And it was a home game. a 5-0 result is possible in any game to be fair.

There have been many examples of a team getting a pummelling in one game. Granted, its a good performance but its nothing special is all im saying.

You guys are lowering my morale :(

How can you say winning FIVE-ZERO after losing TWO-ZERO isn't special?? :S

I would like to see some screens tbh :D

Because its good, not special. As i've said before, in any one game at home a 5-0 is a possible result. It happens from time to time irl.

After losing 2-0 away. Don't forget that :D

I remember a few years a go, Arsenal lost 5-0 at Man U, but then they won 6-1 or something at home. Newcastle beat Man U 5-0 in an individual game. You see what im saying? 5-0 is good dont get me wrong, but in a one off return leg at home against a team of the sameish level anything is possible.

if you are so good, apply for the job. paulo bento got tired and left.

this year i,m starting the game, but in the last year game, on season 14/15 i had 3champions league with benfica and a world cup for portugal and 5-0 i scored against almost every top teams incluiding in alvalade XXI.

don´t get to cockie...

on FM10? I thought I had got through a lot!

Dont you get bored after a while? I'm done now at Ajax having done all I can for them.

No, sorry this is on FM 2009. You're right, on previous versions of the game I have got bored due to poor newgens etc but on FM 2009 I never got bored. I think it was because I was so focussed on winning the League 20 times to beat Man U/ Liverpools record and the Champions' League 10 times to beat Madrids record. As soon as I had achieved this I stepped down and took up the challenge at Napoli. I was also excited by new prospects coming thru' the club, the challenge was to turn them into world stars.

if you are so good, apply for the job. paulo bento got tired and left.

this year i,m starting the game, but in the last year game, on season 14/15 i had 3champions league with benfica and a world cup for portugal and 5-0 i scored against almost every top teams incluiding in alvalade XXI.

don´t get to cockie...

DID I ever said I'm good? If i thought I was SOOO good I wouldn't post at all, would have thought "Easy, am tha BEST" and kept playing the game...

Archived