Some assiatance from the Mods, please

I will apologise in the first instance, as I'm unable to get this problem resolved any other way, and I'm happy for you to move my Post to the appropriate Thread (as I can't myself, as I'll explain below).

It would appear that my User Account, has been 'restricted' in some way, as I can only post on the General Discussion Forum.

I can view other Forums (the Good Player Forum & the Tactics & Coaching to be specific although they all tell me that nothing has been posted in the last 30 days, but when I click on the 'show me from beginning', all the new threads appear), but when I try to post anything I am automatically shunted to the Sign In Page (even though I'm showing as already Signed In). I Sign In and get the 'Thanks for Signing In' Screen, but then it goes back to the same Sign In screen.

This also happens when I try to PM (as I did with BCooper, over the Play.com Personalised Sleeve problem).

I tried to send a Mail to the Main Forum Administrators, and was met with the same.

*** CAN U SEE A PATTERN FORMING HERE ?? ***

Any assistance you can provide would be extremely appreciated, in order that I can ensure that all future Posts go where they should.

Cheers

Woodssi

Archived