Where are my Steam Trophies Dammit!

Have done a search but found nothing, so i have 2 questions:

1. Why haven't i been awarded a trophy for signing a player, despite having signed 4 players so far?

2. How do i go about playing fm through steam on a different computer as was advertised. i have signed into steam but dont see any option to play the actual game

3. more general point - is it strange that im in middle of october and ive had no injuries whatsoever?

Sounds like you installed from CD.

You have to click on the Steam menu > Games, then "Activate a product on Steam" where you enter your CD Key. Once its done downloading, you will see its a Steam game with "100% Ready" next to it.

List of all 60 achievements: http://steamcommunity.com/stats/FootballManager2010/achievements

No definately installed through steam as have achieved 2 trophies and it installed the patch for me automatically.

Anyone have any feedback on my third point. end of november now and still no injuries for any first team player, not even a niggle!

On Steam, go to Community. If you don't have a profile, create one - it doesn't take long. From community, all the games you've played with Steam with be listed down on the right, click view stats for FM 2010 and your achievements are there.

Has anyone won an achievement that doesn't show up as awarded in steam?

Archived