Touchline Instructions - Pending

I realise there have been multiple touchline instruction threads but I couldn't find one asking this question, so apologies if there is.

When I used a touchline instruction it will it goes into pending mode, sometimes it changes to active within a few minutes (game time) however sometimes it can take 20 mins plus or never happen. Is there a reason for this or any way to get it to speed up?

Hobgob.

Maybe it takes time to implement instructions you just shout, like in real world. Have you never notice in real world that manager sometimes have to write a note to the captain because the shouts dosnt reach the team, because of all noise in the stadium. After that it takes couple of minutes for everybody to get a message and to ajust to the new instructions. So to say that every shouts in real world are instantly implemented is not consistent with reality.

But when it takes 20 min, that must to be a bug, and should be raported in Bugs Forum.

I think there must be a little glitch. It happened to me the other day. I made a couple of small tactical changes in the first minute of a game - and the changes stayed as pending until half time.....44 mins later. The buttons all stayed greyed out for the whole time so i couldn't make any other changes.

I also want to know this. I understand tactics not changing until ball goes out of play, but what is the point of touchline shouts if they don't happen straight away. If I shout something to the players I expect them to take notice as soon as possible and act on it.

Thought SI would of realised this before making the game gold :S

Must be a good reason for this.

Thought SI would of realised this before making the game gold :S

Must be a good reason for this.

This...and all the other bugs! I think the "reason" had something to do with deadlines! Excuse me from being a cynic but in 48 hours for me FM10 has gone from being the "best" to "bugged almost to be unplayable" (dont you just love those delayed action bugs!), and one more crash and "unplayability" will also have been achieved for me!

NOT Happy!

Archived