The more you play, the worse it gets...

This game is driving me mad.. I have just quit my game without saving and plan to delete the save.... What a horrible game..

Played FM since it was Championship Manager 89... had EVERY game..

Now at first this game seems the best to date, very pleasing on the eye and everything seems to be made simple to use.. A pick up and play football manager game...

The more you play it tho the worse it gets... The defending is dreadful, the new tactic wizard creates useless tactics, the game is bugged beyond belief... Just beat Everton in the fa cup 4-3.. However upon returning to my inbox i find out that i infact lost the game 4-3.. The game even took it upon itself to make up an Everton goalscorer that didnt play in the game due to being injured...

Now before everyone jumps down my throat... (your just rubbish at the game etc etc etc) just remember how long i have been playing the game and never once downloaded any tactics or performance related add ons..... I have always mastered each and every game..

Somehow I dont feel like i can with this version.. mainly because I dont want to..

I feel so sad:(:(

This game is driving me mad.. I have just quit my game without saving and plan to delete the save.... What a horrible game..

Played FM since it was Championship Manager 89... had EVERY game..

Now at first this game seems the best to date, very pleasing on the eye and everything seems to be made simple to use.. A pick up and play football manager game...

The more you play it tho the worse it gets... The defending is dreadful, the new tactic wizard creates useless tactics, the game is bugged beyond belief... Just beat Everton in the fa cup 4-3.. However upon returning to my inbox i find out that i infact lost the game 4-3.. The game even took it upon itself to make up an Everton goalscorer that didnt play in the game due to being injured...

Now before everyone jumps down my throat... (your just rubbish at the game etc etc etc) just remember how long i have been playing the game and never once downloaded any tactics or performance related add ons..... I have always mastered each and every game..

Somehow I dont feel like i can with this version.. mainly because I dont want to..

I feel so sad:(:(

Ive also mastered every game since 96, and im fast on my way to mastering this one. Also without downloads or anything to help me. I think you sum it up when you say "Somehow I dont feel like i can with this version.. mainly because I dont want to..", with the last part of the sentance being a give away. Maybe youve just become bored of FM?

Bored.... Never!!! I love the game, or nowadays the idea of the game.. It just frustrates me that they have released a bugged game... i dont expect to be knocked out of competitions without losing...

Sorry if this isnt enough to get angry about but Fergie goes mad when he loses. imagine if Man U won a game only for the whole word to go insane, have some sort of mind block and then the papers release a score that they have made up... ha ha, i know lets even make up who scored..

Sh**e

Archived