Maximum Wage :(

Is there anyway at all to increase this ? No matter how much money is in the wage budget , the maximum wage never increases , been the same for me for 3 years now and so its impossible to attract better players. I am thinking now mayby this is a bug as even with sugar daddy the maximum wage never increases wot so ever :(

like said above, you need to get promoted. and also check if you have bankrupted your club. i did it once accidentally by signing free players but actually not free as there is some fee involved (dont know how it works, it was stated as free at the beginning)

Is there anyway at all to increase this ? No matter how much money is in the wage budget , the maximum wage never increases , been the same for me for 3 years now and so its impossible to attract better players. I am thinking now mayby this is a bug as even with sugar daddy the maximum wage never increases wot so ever :(

this is the only problem i have with the new game,i like to go rangers and they just wont increse the max wage even won the champions leauge with them.

Archived