How do you use a target man or playmaker?

Hi All

I've read the online manual and it tells me (as it was in FM09) to tick the box if you want to use a target man or playmaker yet in the new tactics layout this option is not there, I can select who my target man is and how to supply him etc, by doing this does that mean I'm instructing my team to use a target man? There is not actually a button to say "Use Playmaker" or "Use Targetman"....or if there is I can't see it anywhere on my tactics screen (Not using convert to classic option)

hope this waffling makes sense and somebody can clear it up for me

Cheers

Cuzer

It's about the roles i guess,you should set your players as a target men for target men or deep-lying playmaker/advanced playmaker otherwise if im right you cant set "Use Playmaker" or "Use Targetman" in tactics

Deisler26 beats me :)

Thats my point Katarian they are there in Basic so what I'm asking is if I tick the box for Target Man to be my CF and supply to head that automatically instructs my team to use a target man, correct?

in the old format you could highlight a "Use Targetman" or "Use Playmaker" box but on the new version that specific tick box isn't there....even though it refers to it in the online manual???

Cuzer

Thats my point Katarian they are there in Basic so what I'm asking is if I tick the box for Target Man to be my CF and supply to head that automatically instructs my team to use a target man, correct?

Cuzer

Thats the way I understand it and use it, and it works ok with me....

Archived