Why can GKs play 80 yard through balls with pinpoint accuracy?

If anyone can explain to me why every time I play Liverpool (and some others), Reina plays a pinpoint through ball over my entire team and onto Torres foot, who always finishes easily, I will be impressed.

Oops, "must be my tactics". I forgot to give the touchline shout to pressure the GKs so they don't have time to deliver the most perfect through balls ever seen.

Once =/= multiple times a game, every game.

He apparently had a good game to against a German team.

kept on taking shots that caused lots of problems.

Your line might be pushed up too high. Best thing you can do is either tight mark Torres and hope your defense intercepts the ball before it reaches him or well.. Pray he misses I guess..

Weird though I'm playing as Liverpool now and Reina hasn't managed to do that at all.

Those pin point through balls by the way

1) To keane vs Arsenal

2) To Torres unfortunately can't remember the opposition

3 Dossena vs United

4) Riera vs again can't remember who

All of them amazing finishes though. Those are off the top of my head there could be more I'm just not thinking of.

If anyone can explain to me why every time I play Liverpool (and some others), Reina plays a pinpoint through ball over my entire team and onto Torres foot, who always finishes easily, I will be impressed.

Oops, "must be my tactics". I forgot to give the touchline shout to pressure the GKs so they don't have time to deliver the most perfect through balls ever seen.

Reina is probably one of or even the best goalkeeper in terms of his distribution - his accuracy does not surprise me. Watch some Liverpool games and you will see this on a regular basis (shame about the rest of the team - lol)

Archived