Europe issue (Squad)

Finished my 1st season with Notts County and a very good one aswell!

Won league easy but my problem has arose after my FA Cup run, i got to the final where i faced Man Utd, i lost 2-0 no problem, i then find ou i qualify for Europe as Utd are already in europe!

So i have come round to squad selection for europa cup however i do not have "4 players trained by Notts County"- which you must have in order to play in the cup! I have 0, my issue is i dont have any even in reseves or youth and therefore i carnt progress with the game!

Is there anyone who knows how/if i can get round this?

What Maidel said. Click on your manager's name at the top of the screen, select 'options' and hit 'go on vactation'

One day should do it. The game will sort your cup selections for you (automatically choosing the best players from your squad).

Edit: Also what ftg87 said :thup:

Try searching in future please. I myself have answered this question 3 times in the past day or 2.

Just leave as many spaces in your squad as you need HG players, eg if you are 2 HG players short only select 23 players

I have tried that but itwont let me do that just says "Squad list invalid, must have at least 4 players trained by team"

Gone on holiday seems to have worked though thanks guys!

Surely doing it "my" way is better as you actually get to pick the squad you want, rather than leaving it in the hands of your Ass Man, who may well balls it up

Your way requires maths, something some people seem to have a great problem with.

But yea, your way is more 'correct' mine just works no matter how brain dead the person is :)

I have tried that but itwont let me do that just says "Squad list invalid, must have at least 4 players trained by team"

Gone on holiday seems to have worked though thanks guys!

It's hardly challenging maths is it? Even the thickest of people can count to 4 surely?

Evidentally not :)

Try searching in future please. I myself have answered this question 3 times in the past day or 2.

Just leave as many spaces in your squad as you need HG players, eg if you are 2 HG players short only select 23 players

Just want to note, as someone who asked this same question in a different thread, that searching is always a good idea, but the suggested solutions are all about Home Grown players when the problem is players "trained by" your club. Having said that, might as well try the holiday trick :-).

[Worked for "trained by" as well. Thanks!]

Archived