It's doable! :)

Don't wish to play down your achievement too much, but hasn't it always been easy enough to become a favoured personnel? What is hard is becoming a club icon or legend.

Grats anyway.

I think that it's impossible.

I read somewhere (I could be imaging this) that there is a bug that prevents us from achieving anything over favoured personnel.

I remember it being someone from SI who said this (though I could be wrong) and I'm not sure if it was for every club or just the big clubs.

I think that it's impossible.

I read somewhere (I could be imaging this) that there is a bug that prevents us from achieving anything over favoured personnel.

I remember it being someone from SI who said this (though I could be wrong) and I'm not sure if it was for every club or just the big clubs.

Another minor bug?????? :D

Another minor bug?????? :D

I could be wrong though.

Edit - No I'm right this is the thread I was talking about.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=160393&highlight=Favored+personnel

PAZ (SI) - In FM2010 you can become a favored personnel of a very big club. Unfortunately, favored personnel do not move up to legends or icons. This is an issue we are trying to resolve for the next version of the game.

Don't wish to play down your achievement too much, but hasn't it always been easy enough to become a favoured personnel? What is hard is becoming a club icon or legend.

Grats anyway.

It was impossible for a big club though, which is why I made the distinction. I know as for last year's game I won something like 6 straight EPLs and 7 straight FA cups and never made it to anything

Archived