How to apply as a national manager?

Just noticed this myself. Ghana job became available, couldnt find anywhere to apply. When i try to add a new manager and pick international teams i only see about 8 nations available to pick.

Hopefully the option to manage most nations has not been removed

If a national team lack a manager, but you don't see the "Apply For Job"-button, that means there's not enough players from the country for the job to be available for management by a human manager, yeah.

And for the record, "declare interest in job" only works for jobs that's "precarious", "very insecure" and "insecure". Jobs with the status "Under Review" and "Secure" can't be declared interest in.

Maybe its already been taken quickly. I've had it occasionally not show up and assumed its been filled (as it doesn't show as a vacancy) for a country or 2 I'm sure would be available. but a lot of the time it does show.

Maybe its already been taken quickly. I've had it occasionally not show up and assumed its been filled (as it doesn't show as a vacancy) for a country or 2 I'm sure would be available. but a lot of the time it does show.

I click on the countries as soon as I get a message saying that the national manager has been sacked.

Just got offered to be national manager for South Korea, accepted it but don't really care much about them! :D

Remember, if you can't find it/if anything isn't right, right clicking on the team/nation normally does the trick as it brings up the apply for job/declare interest button in the list.

Archived