The Bootroom Issue 2 - Out Now!

We are happy to announce that The Bootroom, the FM Fanzine made for the fans, by the fans, is available for download now here.

It's an absolutely free 61-page feast this time out featuring, amongst other stuff:

- An interview with Ter from Sports Interactive

- A skin round-up

- How would FM deal with the Ebbsfleet circus?

- Lots of guides

- Some great footie nostalgia

(Download Now)

We are happy to announce that The Bootroom, the FM Fanzine made for the fans, by the fans, is available for download now here.

It's an absolutely free 61-page feast this time out featuring, amongst other stuff:

- An interview with Ter from Sports Interactive

- A skin round-up

- How would FM deal with the Ebbsfleet circus?

- Lots of guides

- Some great footie nostalgia

(Download Now)

David - Thanks once again for your support with our Fanzine.

We would really appreciate feedback on the fanzine, what people's thoughts are and what the readers would like to see in the future.

Can you leave messages here regarding the latest issue?

Thanks!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Intrinsic:

Really well written just like the previous one, engaging and packed with goodies. Superb job! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the kind words, we are glad you have enjoyed it!

The format may change slightly in issue 3, we are looking at going Landscape and 1 page per page, making printing and page references easier.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Deano15:

oh and one other thing where do you download the swite skin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

www.sortitoutsi.net

I think you need to go into the forums to find it, but the site is down at the moment, so I can;t verify that. When it is back up, take a look in the graphics/skins/released skins forum.

There is a small part in our interview with Miles in Issue One. Not a great deal yet though as there is still so much to be worked out.

We will be looking at FM Live in future issues, in the meantime have a look at the fanzine and enjoy the read!

I managed to download issue 2 the first day it came out.

As I said then I thought that and issue No.1 were an excellent read.

Well constructed and presented e.g. fresh articles

Some really good insights into the game.

I like the controversial bits that challenge fm2008 then go into detail to see what holds up and what does not.

The other stuff about challenges and histories of teams/players etc all add up to make this a great free fanzine.

Look forward to next issue and beyond.

Good luck.

icon14.gif

Archived