Data editor question

When you click 'new game' a pop up box should appear. In the bottom right hand corner of that pop up should be a box marked 'change'. Tick this and you'll be taken to another screen, that lists all the database add ons you've created. Just select the ones you want to be included in the game.

Yes, i have overwritten the config file.

But when i load the config file, and then save it as something else, it doesnt change anything (there is still no option to pick the database in the game)

I said "change the file name" not "load and save as another file".......well, anyhow, since you've already saved it as a new one, just delete the config.xml now. That should do the trick.

Thanks - got there in the end

nxt question - when changing player data, why, for example, does it change an attribute from 15 to 16 when i actually changed it from 15 to 18?

Abilities are limited by the player's CA(current ability), which is on the first tab of the player information page.

I'd suggest you post any following questions to the editor forum...and maybe read some guides/Q&As before posting, for some answers can be found without much effort.

Archived