System Requirements

When buying my game from the store I was told that Fm10 may not work on my PC as other games havent worked on it before . I was told to go on system requirements to check it out but dont completely understand the website . Ive been told I cant open the casing or I wont be able to take it back .

Has anybody else used system requirements or does anybody know any other ways to check it will work . I dont want to open it knowing I wont get a refund if it doesnt work

Thanks

Have you tried increasing your virtual memory? this usually can be done in the control panel, but if you dont meet the minimum requirement then this is unlikley to help! i had to buy some more RAM to play game last year, it was for my laptop and was relativley cheap! this could be an option and its easy and quick to fit yourself!

does everything else match the min requirement??

I bought off Ebay for my Laptop and it was £35 for 2gig of ram, you have to buy it for you specific computer, it all depends on the motherboard and how much you want in your comp, maybe someone will read this who is abit more technical than me and be able to advice more on how to make sure you know what RAM to buy, but i had same issue as you and this was the only was around it for me.

No - so long as you are online it should find them.

If not, it will tell you the make and model of the DVD and just search google for that make and model and 'drivers' and it should find the latest ones.

Alternatively - install via steam.

No - so long as you are online it should find them.

If not, it will tell you the make and model of the DVD and just search google for that make and model and 'drivers' and it should find the latest ones.

Alternatively - install via steam.

it says could not find a better match. does that mean they are fine?? if so wt else can i do :S

Go to the steam website - click on download.

When its downloaded restart your system, then double click on the steam icon and thats about it

It might be a bit more involved than that - but just follow the onscreen instructions - I downloaded it 3 years ago and I really dont remember anything remotely complicated.

Just a quick note - dont try and BUY it off steam! you will pay all over again - have to go via my games and activate it that way.

Also - you will have to download it via steam because you cant get it off the disk - so be prepared for an hour or so download time.

Archived