Scouting requests

I heavily use scouts. There are numerous things about the scouting system I would love to see improved.

1) Can we have a 'scouts' inbox. I dont need to read every single scouting report - I scout 50+ players at a time - not because I want to buy them, just so I have a scout report I can refer to in the future and also so I can have a huge shortlist from which to pick. It also gives me a list of players to 'ignore' if I have already scouted them and have a report on them that shows they have no future.

2) Can we have an option to 'scout' but I dont care who does the scouting? I want to be able to list 100 players to scout, but rather than having to do it in 10 player blocks (10 to this scout and 10 to the next scout) I just have an option to let the scouts decided who goes and sees the player. I spend a lot of money on scouts so they are all good and it really doesnt bother me which one goes.

3) Can we have an 'auto-rescout' option. If you scout a player he goes on your shortlist for 1 year (or whatever you have it set to) I would really LOVE an option that automatically rescouts that player as he comes off your short list.

Anyone else have any comments or decent suggestions for little tweaks you would like to see?

I'd like to see scouts telling me how I absolutely must sign a certain youngster who they say is one of the most talented of his generation. This instead of having to sift through hundreds of 3 and 3.5 star youngsters not knowing which ones are the real wonderkids.

I agree that the scouting needs to be streamlined and automatized a bit more. You should just be able to say "scout this player" and then have your head scout manage the workload of your individual scouts in the best way possible (this could even be dependent on an attribute - his ability to coordinate the scouts in the most efficient way).

But I would also like an option to override the automatic system in specific instances. Like if you have a player that you absolutely need to have scouted ASAP - then you should be able to make it a priority job that comes before all the other scouting assignments, and maybe even be able to say "I want player X scouted by scout Y and Z as soon as possible!".

It could simply be structured by a list of all the players with pending scoutings, and you should then be able to move the players around the list as you see fit - with the top player having the highest priority, etc. And then there should be a drop-down box next to each player, where you can choose whether you want one or more specific scouts to scout the player, or whether you just want to let the head scout handle the specifics.

And maybe combine this with an option to sort the priority list by age, position, etc. In the case you're in need of a new right back and want all the right backs to be scouted before the rest?

Archived