Offsides

I think it's only replayed if it's a close call, or at an important stage in the game. Then again I've had pointless replays shown where the player is so offside that even Van Nistlerooy couldn't argue his case! icon_razz.gif

This used to really get on my nerves, too many disallowed goals. Quite frankly I would have been less annoyed if I had gone on to lose the game in question without having to have my hopes dashed at the last minute by the linesman!

It's happened much less since I got the new patch though.

I realise that people will probably say "its your tactics" but has anyone who has signed David Villa noticed that he get an awful lot of goals chopped off for this. Before anyone asks I am using the 8.0.2 patch. I am playing as Man United and he gets a goal a game chopped off for offside. Very frustrating. icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">originally posted by trekman:-

I realise that people will probably say "its your tactics" but has anyone who has signed David Villa noticed that he get an awful lot of goals chopped off for this. Before anyone asks I am using the 8.0.2 patch. I am playing as Man United and he gets a goal a game chopped off for offside. Very frustrating. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

PPM = Likes to beat offside trap

Look at the positive side of it. How many controversial goals does he score? I'd rather him to be hanging on the line as when he does get through it will inevitably be a high percentage chance (one on one bug not withstanding icon_wink.gif).

Archived