Are you ACTUALLY having problems?

Does your game work?  

207 members have voted

1. 1. Does your game work?

• Nope, can't even install it.
    • Nope, I have crash dump errors etc.
    • Yep, but there are some/several bugs with ME etc.
    • Yes thank you very much mine works fine

Installed and playing fine. Still getting used to the game, I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt and blame most of the uselessness of my team down to my tactics.

I have had a few crash dumps (2 - 3, but I've been playing quite a bit) so I've resorted to saving each week. But other than that, fine so far.

PS. I have 4Gb RAM, so I guess that helps.

Memory leak means the game consumes +1gb after a while, a reload resets it to 600-700mb.

Had the game quit once during a match, no memory dump or error message.

Apart from that fine, nearly at the end of my second season.

My problem is that edited players/newly created players lose their histories during game-play. SI is working on it, but I sure hope it is fixed soon, because, well, I can't play my game now...

My problem is that edited players/newly created players lose their histories during game-play. SI is working on it, but I sure hope it is fixed soon, because, well, I can't play my game now...

Yeah I've heard about this, at least it's being looked into though.

Have had plenty of crash dump errors but haven't had any since I started using rambooster which does prevent memory leaks, I'd still like Si to fix the problem eventually though so I don't have to use rambooster every time just so I can play the game without constant crashing, but satisfied that I can play it for now.

Mine crashed last night for the first time. I've also got issues with some annoyances in the UI such as the formation screen when in matches not updating properly, and the list of players on a scout report always resetting to the top (That was in FM09 as well).

Apart from that it's worked fine though, although I feel the UI in general is worse than before.

Works fine, but there are bugs in the ME.

My biggest 3 concerns are:-

1) Players who are further out sometimes chase balls they shouldn't be chasing while the players who should (a lot closer) sort of stand around.

2) Defenders don't cover for each other at all at times. For example, when one of my CB tries to intercept a ball but misses on the half way line, the other CB and FB run Parallel to the striker for the entire length of my half of the pitch instead of trying to put in any kind of challenge resulting in a one on one.

3) Players are being given offside despite not being involved in an attack in any way shape or form.

Well, the game's not unplayable for me, but there are some bugs that should be sorted out sooner rather than later. For instance:

1. The memory leak issue. Have to restart the game every few hours to prevent crash dumps

2. Player subscriptions doesn't work. The game automatically "unsubscribe" players when clicking continue making it difficult to track other clubs bidding for players, players contracts etc

3. I sometimes can't change my players squad and transfer status, and also can't add players to shortlist. Restarting the game temporarily fixes this until it suddenly returns.

4. Game halts for a few seconds when clicking continue and certain other buttons. Annoying as it ruins some of the flow of the game.

Nothing gamebreaking, and I'm enjoying the game quit a bit.

FM 10 current ability: I believe FM 10 better than FM 09. Fm 10 would be a good game for any player.

FM 10 potential ability: I consider FM 10 to have the potential to be a lot better than FM 09. FM 10's potential could lead it to it becoming a leading game for any player in the future

Recommendation: FM 10 has the potential to be a quality game.

It seems like a lot of people have crashes, beside the missing player history I haven't had none of those fortunately. But then again, because my player histories constantly go missing I never really get far into the game...

Archived