Groundhog day!!!!

I was just looking at the forums here to see if its really worth buying fm10 or not, seems i wont bother as a year ago when i bought fm09 I HAD ALL THE SAME PROBLEMS AS PEOPLE HAVE HAD HERE!!!!! (CRASH DUMP ERRORS ETC) WHY DONT SI WAIT AND RELEASE A FINISHED GAME FOR ONCE!!!!!! THIS DRIVES ME MENTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your view is skewed by the fact people NOT having problems isn't going to start a thread about it.

I admit that there have been a few crashes for me, but it's not every time, and definitely not game breaking.

There is certainly a memory issue and me having 4gb of RAM no doubt eased that a bit for myself.

If you have less RAM, it's certainly still playable (my laptop has 3gb), and if you save weekly (quite quick, especially without compress), turn off sound and don't run every single league in the world, then it's quite stable.

In terms of features and the low amount of bugs, this game is definitely better than FM09.

Will admit FM09 was more stable (never had a crash), but it's not game breaking.

I had HUGE problems with crash dumps with FM09. I had to play one match SIX times because it kept crashing in the middle of it! Now that's demoralising. The game was unplayable. But i was using a computer about six years old.

I installed FM09 on my brother's more recently bought computer and didn't have a single issue. Likewise, i haven't had a crash dump yet in FM10 - hopefully not tempting fate there - and my computer is brand new. So i think it is to do with individual's and their computers.

i had so many problems with fm09 i didnt really get into it, even after the last patch, i was gutted!!! i love these games and was VERY dissapointed with the numerous problems i had!

Post your computer specs.

If you have a half decent computer you can run FM10. People seem to forget its the year 2009 and computers that were bought in 2006 or later are outdated.

If you are not going to bother buying the game then dont buy it then. No point making this thread to tell everyone you are not buying it. Every game will have bugs of some sort. GTA4 had bugs, COD4 had bugs man even Pokemon on my gameboy had bugs and glitches.

It's your loss buddy.

how am i wasting your time?!!!!!! i said i was getting the demo and then was going to make a decision, the only reason i was thinking of NOT getting it was because of the countless problems i had with fm09, if im going to have half the problems with 2010 im not going to bother!!!

how am i wasting your time?!!!!!! i said i was getting the demo and then was going to make a decision, the only reason i was thinking of NOT getting it was because of the countless problems i had with fm09, if im going to have half the problems with 2010 im not going to bother!!!

FM 2010 has less issues than FM 2009. So, is it a waste of money buying FM 2010? The answer is a most definite NO!!!

Archived