Should I corrupt my friends save file?

My best friend stays over at my house a lot and started a save file on the FM 10. He often plays the game at my house while I’m playing on his 360. During his save file I noticed that he had 50 million pounds to spend. Now I found this a little strange since he was playing at Stockport County. He was saying his board had been taken over and they gave him the money yet he wouldn’t let me see his finance page.

Anyway I took a quick look at found out his finance pages said he had got 60 million in play transfers. I then found out he sold a reverser player to Manchester City for 60 million. Now he is protesting about knowing anything about this transfer and it being a bug, he should be playing with the patch installed. Having all that money in my view just completely destroys the credibility of his save file and it plan cheating.

Im torn between teaching him a less and corrupting his save file making him start again or not So what do other people think? Should I punish him for cheating?

gee, im just asking for opions on should he be punished for cheating at the game for other players. No need to flame man.

The only option here is death, I cannot believe you have had to make a thread. The solution is clear.

gee, im just asking for opions on should he be punished for cheating at the game for other players. No need to flame man.

No I really have to aggree with that posters sentiments.

Get a life, leave your mate to play the game as he wants to.

If he suddenly starts boasting about how well hes doing and how hes won the league - THEN you can start abusing him.

No I really have to aggree with that posters sentiments.

Get a life, leave your mate to play the game as he wants to.

If he suddenly starts boasting about how well hes doing and how hes won the league - THEN you can start abusing him.

um.... he already has a been boasting about how well he has been doing and about signing Jason Roberts, Amir Zaki ect in league one.

As for get a life maybe but meh im unemployed so between looking for a job not much else to do apart from game, watch football and spend most of the day sleeping. Can't afford to go out everynight drinking on job seekers money, as much as i would love to do so.

My best friend stays over at my house a lot and started a save file on the FM 10. He often plays the game at my house while I’m playing on his 360. During his save file I noticed that he had 50 million pounds to spend. Now I found this a little strange since he was playing at Stockport County. He was saying his board had been taken over and they gave him the money yet he wouldn’t let me see his finance page.

Anyway I took a quick look at found out his finance pages said he had got 60 million in play transfers. I then found out he sold a reverser player to Manchester City for 60 million. Now he is protesting about knowing anything about this transfer and it being a bug, he should be playing with the patch installed. Having all that money in my view just completely destroys the credibility of his save file and it plan cheating.

Im torn between teaching him a less and corrupting his save file making him start again or not So what do other people think? Should I punish him for cheating?

Are you both eight years old? :confused:

Archived