Greatest match you've seen as a spectator?

I personally enjoying watching the AI duke it out sometimes. I usually try to catch matches that are big in real life (derbies, cup finals, etc). Anyway, I just finished watching Barcelona vs. R. Madrid. I don't think I've seen this fixture ever end 0-0 in-game.

Barcelona looked like Stoke City and Real Madrid looked like Barcelona going forward. Every Barcelona goal except for Henry's came directly from a corner. Madrid were tearing Barcelona apart with their passing.

barcamadridscoreline.png

barcamadridratings.png

barcamadridstats.png

Three minutes of added time is added on after 90 minutes, Pique gets injured and Henry comes on to replace him. Raul makes a game that was 2-0 at half-time into a 3-3 draw in the fifth minute of added time. And I think, "wow this game couldn't be more epic." But, Henry scores in the TENTH MINUTE of added time to prove me wrong.

It looks like it could potentially be an important game as well. Barcelona are now only two points behind R. Madrid in the league with roughly half the season played. This game topped the Inter vs AC Milan derby I caught earlier. Pato drew the game at 3-3 with a 30 yard wonderstrike.

So what about you guys? Seen any interesting matches?

Archived