why can't i change the player taking the penalty?

for example...my team is FC Barcelona and i was playing the final match of the 2009/2010 La Liga and Ibrahimovic was having a close battle with David Villa for the Top Goalscorer award and i was just given a penalty in the second-half of the game...Lionel Messi was the player taking my penalty kicks during the match but i would've liked to say something like "let Zlatan Ibrahimovic take the penalty" as a touchline instruction... :)

these things happen in games and i was wondering if it could be done on a future patch :)

Great idea. In fact, maybe there should be a popup or something that comes up briefly in between the time the penalty is awarded and the penalty taker lines up his shot?

Although, maybe the "teamwork" attribute and other personality traits would be useful here, so that we then get the situation of selfish players argiung over wanting to take the penalty whilst ignoring the manager's shouts.

Great idea. In fact, maybe there should be a popup or something that comes up briefly in between the time the penalty is awarded and the penalty taker lines up his shot?

Although, maybe the "teamwork" attribute and other personality traits would be useful here, so that we then get the situation of selfish players argiung over wanting to take the penalty whilst ignoring the manager's shouts.

great idea

it should be like this:

1) if messi let Ibrahimovic take the penalty, the commentator will say messi is being great to help Ibrahimovic get over villa on this

2) if messi dont let Ibrahimovic take it, the commentator will say messi had ignored the manager instruction! then after match the media will ask you questions about it! :D

Archived