FC United, Warbury Warriors, Mystery FC challeneges

just noticed that mystery FC team will only have about 10 players on it. This is due to the players that i selected on the editor, using the english database, dont actually appear in the english game even though they are on the editor as being on the game.

Apologises for all as ididnt check it as i wanted it to remain a mystery to myself as well as everyone else.

Has anybody tried Warbury Warriors yet?

I ask because i went to use the game yesterday but when i put the changes file on to my psp and loaded the game they had been taken out of the BSP altogether despite it working when i originally done it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">No i haven't had a chance to do it but do you know how I could put them in the prem? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

a few years of football maybe? I've played a few games in the BSP and I'm walking it!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">No i haven't had a chance to do it but do you know how I could put them in the prem? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

a few years of football maybe? I've played a few games in the BSP and I'm walking it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol i mean like the codes to do it

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

I've gone to the libery of attaching Ridleys Warbury Warriors update to my latest database update, so you gat to manage Warbury but also use he latest database.

I've also added Warbury Warriors most famous retired player... icon14.gif

download it here </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spot on mate. I take it it worked ok then?

Archived