LOADING... just bought game

Hi

Can anyone tell me how to view the first licence part in English when loading as it is only showing in some foreign symbols and stuff.

If I accept these terms, it continues to a later page where it gives me a summary in the same language, but I can't understand it to make the choice...

Any help appreciated..

Bought from TESCO... does that matter... is ASDA better ??? Sorry lost the point of that part...

I installed by DVD to avoid Steam after hearing how bad it was... but license acceptance part unreadable... I accepted it anyway (we all do) but when it comes to the summary to make choices, I need to know what it is saying...

Was just checking if you hadn't downloaded it illegally, many illegal downloads the game is in a different language, however you can't prove to me that you have the genuine game.

I don't really understand what you're saying, so when you are installing it the text is in a different language.

'If' you bought it from Tesco it would all be in English, so you've either got an illegal copy or you aren't explaining it well to me.

Screenshots would be helpful for me to solve your issue.

Last I heard it was legal to buy games from TESCO... no ID or anything... it was just sitting on the shelf, I put it in the basket and when I got to the desk, I gave them money... up to that point, everyone was happy.

When I got home, I opened the box, put the DVD in the drive and waited for it to load... after a minute it loaded the loading loader thingy... THEN... on the second part of the loading process, it asks me to ACCEPT the terms and conditions... I WOULD if I could read them... BUT... taking a chance, I accepted anyway and then chose to load by DVD instead of STEAM... that is when it came to a page saying SUMMARY... read this first... but again it is in the alien symbol language so I don't know what I am reading...

Now if someone knew what the SUMMARY section was saying, I could take a chance and proceed to the next page instead of quitting...

So, there we have it... I decided to ask for help on here instead of playing my game... which is what I really wanted to do.. which is why I bought it legally from TESCO... with real money... and I'm over 18...

WOW... I couldn't find how to take a screenshot, so I copied the alien text to show you. Funny thing is, it printed in English when I pasted it here... so now we know what the Pre-Installation Summary says... and now I can load it without wasting the game....

Product Name: ****Football Manager 2010

Install Folder: ****C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010

Disk Space Information (for Installation Target): ****Required: 2,064,907,287 bytes ****Available: 205,914,177,536 bytes

only things you need to know.. is to click yes.. and when you get editable box, means thats where game will be installed.. ( but i doubt you got separate directory for games.. after seeing just how bad are you with computers )

problem is probably with your localization files or languages on your windows.. or some fonts.. you dont have , who cares rly

Archived