Help a NEW player - regarding TRAINING

Pretty new to Footy manager so any advice you guys can give me will be MUCH appreciated. Im currently managing my supported side - Sheffield Wednesday of the championship. Ive got a good youth setup and my training facilitys are top notch. Anyway after 4 seasons ive managed to get promoted to the premiership and both my youth setup and my training facilitys have been upgraded to the max in which it cost me a staggering 30 million!!! But ive never really known how to reap the benifits of the youth and training set up? Ive now got a great setup but how do i now unearth the next "wayne rooney"?? Any help is much helped. Cheers

Well, your scouts will play a major part, they will find the player (unless you prefer to do it manually), then its a case of nurturing the player through each year. You'll need good coaches, and he'll need game time either at you or on loan (check the clubs facilities before accepting the loan) and a designed training scheme, if you check in the link below you should find some.

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Archived