Is this techinically cheating?

Sorry if someone else found this out years ago, or if it has been brought up before, but I found an ingenius way of buying players for nothing.

In my search for a goalkeeper for Cardiff, with no transfer budget it was going to be difficult. However, I have found if you offer 40 mill after 50 games with no initial fee, it gets accepted, so as long as you sell the player at the end of the season its ok! Plus the players value goes up to 40 mill! This seems a bit immoral though, does this count as a bug? You could become a super rich club by buying expensive players for nothing, then selling them on at the end of the year. Can i go through with the deal? Wouldnt feel right if I did.

Quite a few transfers have been on the basis of 'ill pay you 5 million after 10 games, 5 million after 20 games, 5 milllion after 30 games and 5 million after 40 games'

thats not as uncommon as you think - especially if a club is buying an injury prone/older player who the selling club still wants good money for, but the buying club wants some insurance that they arent buying a broken down nag.

No club would take a HUGE transfer fee after a large number of games precisely because they KNOW that the buying club would sell before hand - its common sense.

They might, in real life, accept a deal of a large amound after 30+games, and a clause that said if the player was sold before that game the original club recieved 100% of the money from the new deal.

Archived